Please do not hesitate to call or ask if we can help you in any way as you consider King’s Kids for your child’s preschool experience. We know that choosing the right preschool is an important decision, and we thank you for your interest!
Morning Classes (all ages): Lunch Bunch Afternoon Classes (ages 3 and up):
8:45 am – 12:30 pm 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Small class size and low student to teacher ratios.
- State Certified, experienced staff, who love God and have a heart for children.
- Daily emphasis on Biblical truths through time in God’s Word, worship, prayer, and Bible verse activities.
- Weekly music instruction for all Preschool classes that introduce the principles of rhythm, tonality, as well as musical form and function.
- On-going experiences in Sign Language.
- A priority on safety, with a complete safety plan designed to handle any incident or accident.
- Parent participation is encouraged and highly valued!
We offer age appropriate, hands-on learning and Biblical foundation for Two’s, Preschool Three’s, Kindergarten Prep 4’s, and Jr. Kindergarten. Please browse our individual pages for detailed information regarding each program. Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Immunization School Record, Click Here: Immunization Report 2017
Immunization County Record, Click Here: Immunization Report Clackamas County 2017